Established in 1999, we at Gary James Partners are dedicated to professional office fit out in Reading. These services help you to transform your space and elevate the environment you work in. We do this by delivering superior office fit out in Reading services to clients in the commercial and public sectors. Our reputation is built on quality, service, and attention to each client’s bespoke requirements, and we are focused on surpassing your expectations every time you come to us. Contact us today for more information about our office fit out in Reading.
Why is office fit out important?
As leaders in office fit out in Reading, we have seen our clients enjoy the benefits of their fit-outs first-hand. Here are some of the advantages of our services…
Whether completing an office fit out in Reading for an office, a hotel or retail premises, you can benefit from increased efficiency. By implementing a layout and facilities that work for your business, you can achieve maximum efficiency and prime function.
Office fit out in Reading is essential to establishing a brand identity for any business. With the ability to tailor-make every aspect of your fit out to your requirements, you can create a recognisable brand identity throughout your space.
Proper partitioning, professionally installed fire doors, high-quality plastering and more are conducive to a happy and motivated workforce. Whichever sector we are fitting out, we have seen clients benefit from an increase in staff morale and performance.
Whether an office, university, area within the health sector and more, you want to make a great first impression on your visitors. A well-thought-out and expertly designed space will go a long way in boosting that first impression.
Office fit out in Reading is the perfect excuse to bring outdated facilities, fixtures, and fittings into the 21st century. Featuring modern amenities within your office fit-out is a key way to improve the health and safety of your building.
Things to consider for your office fit out in Reading…
An office fit out in Reading considers all factors of your requirements to maximise your environment, motivate staff and impress visitors. Here are some things to consider when planning an office fit out in Reading…
- Is the partitioning in the correct place?
- Does the existing lighting add to or take away from the environment?
- Are your HVAC systems working efficiently?
- Do you need to replace windows, doors and other integral fixtures?
- Do you have the right workstations and storage?
- Does your current floor plan work for the business?
- Is equipment such as photocopiers etc, easily accessible?
- Do you have enough meeting rooms and communal spaces?
- Does your current layout allow for company expansion?
- Are facilities located in the right places?
- Does the current design reflect your brand?
- Does your design promote a motivational environment?
- Is your design modern and contemporary?
- Would it make a good first impression on clients or customers?
- Where could your branding be added to the design?
As leaders in office fit out in Reading, we can advise on all of this and more to make the process as simple, hassle-free, and enjoyable as possible.